Cute game and fun to explore! Nice work
A downloadable game for Windows
Iridescent Crown is a 2d roguelike platformer. Explore an infinite variety of colorful dungeons and cave systems. New levels are randomly generated each time you play.
WASD or Arrow Keys — Move / navigate menus
Z or Space — Attack
X or Shift — Pick up weapons
Esc — Pause / View the map
M — Toggle mute
F — Toggle fullscreen
Discover a variety of weapons with myriad upgrades. Collect swords, bows, hammers, scythes, wands, and more. You can clear the game by upgrading max health, strength, defense, agility, or any combination of these traits.
You can hold up to 8 weapons in your inventory. Partners you free from cages will join your team. Lead them to
the end of the level to rescue them.
Potions and red shrines will heal
Blue shrines will grant you temporary invisibility.
You can unlock the compass by beating one of the stronger enemies in each level.
- 16 randomly generated levels
- 13 types of enemies
- +10,000 different weapons
- AI-controlled partners
- Stylish pixel art graphics
- Lush electronica soundtrack
- Infinite replayability
- Collect a variety of weapons to prepare for different situations.
- You can assemble large teams, but don't forget to heal your partners when necessary.
- Light up torches to show where you've been.
- If you're lost, pause the game to view the map.
- Collect gold to buy new weapons from the shopkeeper.
- Temporary invisibility is a deadly combination with the bow and arrow.
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||2D, Action-Adventure, Action RPG, Dungeon Crawler, Exploration, Hack and Slash, Procedural Generation, Retro, Roguelike, Roguelite|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files: